Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mamma Mia!

Last night Beckett saw his first movie on the big screen! We went to Mamma Mia with Ria. I was a little hesitant to bring a baby to a theater, but after doing a little research online I found that a lot of people bring newborns to movies. So, we gave it a try and it went really well. Beckett slept through most of it, and then about a half an hour before the end of the movie he had to eat. So I fed him and he finished up right when the movie ended. Anyway, the movie was awesome. I would recommend it to anyone who loves musicals. I already downloaded the soundtrack and have been listening to it all night. I can't wait for the DVD to come out so Laney and Piper can see it. Laney has always loved ABBA so I know she will love it.

No comments: